Our well-established clients are looking to employ Bricklayer located in Auckland and North Island. Applicants need to have trade qualification and a fantastic attitude for work, who has a willingness to get stuck in and add value with a supportive team and management looking out for you every step of the way!
If you are a qualified or experienced Bricklayer with a great work ethic then this could be just the role for you!
The main operation is to clad new homes in brickwork or stone. Build letterboxes, columns, chimneys, and prepare other feature work as required. We pride ourselves on maintaining a very high standard in work.
Position Purpose: To provide our clients with superior brick, block, and stonework.
- Lay bricks and stone on new housing
- Prepare block set-outs
- Build brick/stone letterboxes and columns
- Repair existing brickwork
- Make gauge rods
- Cut bricks
Educational Qualifications Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be a qualified bricklayer with experience in bricks, stone, and blocks
- Demonstrated high quality and quantity output
- Good basic general knowledge
- Must be able to work as part of a team, as well as independently and
- with no supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Capacity to show initiative along with good judgment
- Client focused with a commitment to excellence
If this role sounds like you, Apply online today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Bricklayer ” on the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org