Our Client has full time position available for a qualified 230 Volt Marine and Auto Electrician with experience in low voltage DC systems. Only apply for this position if you have had a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in this field, and have good understanding of electrical systems.
The work has close parallels to the duties of an Automotive Electrician, as well as an industrial electrician working with 230v.
Technology is constantly changing, we need someone that is currently working with these systems and who can take pride in their workmanship.
The main role is;
- Electronic and electrical fault finding, repair, service and installation.
- On occasions the job will also require some basic mechanical, plumbing and carpentry such as cutting out panels etc,
- Our preference would be someone that possess a range of complementary skills and has an eye for detail.
- The successful applicant in this exciting and growing recreational marine and vehicle industry because of the tourism boom;
- Will be well presented, have a NZ driver’s license.
- A high level of verbal and written English communication skills are essential.
Applicants for this position must have must have valid NZ work visa or NZ residency.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add “230 Volt Electrical Service Technician” in the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com