Our client is leading design and build company manufacturing specialist bulk liquid road tankers.
We are looking for experienced trades people to work in the heavy transport tanker construction sector.
- Be part of the team that builds quality tanker trucks and trailers form the ground up.
- Fabricators need to be experienced in the use of aluminum and stainless steel as construction materials.
- Fitters required good basic fabrication skills with knowledge of medical hydraulic and pneumatic system an advantage.
- You will need to have the skills and confidence to work from engineering drawing and verbal instructions.
- Strict adherence to good HS& practices essential
- Good condition with overtime available
- Good condition, hourly rate from $24 depending on an experience with overtime available
Applicants has to have NZ residency of work visa.
If you are a qualified and experienced Fabricator/ Fitter this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Please apply through this website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com