Our client is a marine engineering company in West Auckland.
We are looking for experienced tradespeople to work on large and small ship repair in New Zealand ports and Auckland workshop.
- You will be a part of the mobile and flexible team of engineers, who provide a quality repair to complex engineering issues on large and medium marine vessels.
- You will have the skills and confidence to work from engineering drawing and verbal instructions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marine trade is required.
- Ability to work with Stainless, Carbon Steel and Aluminium.
- Strict adherence to H&S practices is required.
- Good working conditions with overtime available.
- Hourly rate from $25 depending on your experience.
- Driving License is desirable, but not essential.
Applicants have to have NZ residency of work visa.
If you are a qualified and experienced Fitter/Welder/Fabricator this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
Please apply through this website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com