Calling experienced architectural roofers.
A full-time employment is waiting for you.
An Auckland based company is looking for experienced architectural roofers to be part
of their team. The company is specialising in seam roofing and lock cladding. Their
custom designed roofs are well-known in the commercial and residential environment.
What you need to be consider:
- A minimum of 1-year Trade Apprenticeship in Architectural Panels (Copper, Zinc,
Aluminium, Steel) or Special Education in the same sector
- Previous roofing experience (preferably within high end architectural roofing and
- Working at Heights and Site Safe certifications
- A commitment to health and safety
- A clean driver’s license and reliable transport
- Be physically fit to lift heavy load
- Be committed, hardworking and reliable
- Can work in a team and alone
- Great communication skills
- Have the right attitude with good sense of humour
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to send an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please add
“Roofer” in the reference line.
We are open for all NZ visa holders who has the right to work. For applicants overseas
who have the appropriate experience and wish to move in a similar job in NZ: you must
present verifiable proof of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.