We are looking for competent and experienced Roofers with expertise in different metal roofing
systems and techniques.
Our client is an Auckland-based company specialising in roofing and wall cladding. With years of
experience installing metal roofs throughout Europe and New Zealand, they guarantee high standard
roofing system. As demand in construction is increasing, they are looking for hard-working people
with an eye for details.
They are looking for a person who has the following:
- Measure, estimate, and fabricate required materials for installation, is a must
- Can work independently, is a must
- Previous work experience with metal roofing: Copper, Zinc, Coated Stainless Steel, etc.
- Install different metal roofs and wall claddings: vertical, horizontal, and diagonal
- Apply water-proofing membrane
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a Roofer
- Confident to work with heights
- Physically fit to lift heavy objects
- Strict compliance to health and safety policies
- Motivated and reliable
- Clean driver& licence
If you do not have all the skills above, BUT, have experience in measuring, estimating, and
fabricating materials for roofing and wall cladding installation and you can work independently, you
are invited to apply.
Please send detailed CV and cover letter with subject line “Architectural Roofer”.
Be part of a dedicated and close-knit team who bring visions to life.
We are open for all NZ visa holders who has the right to work. For applicants overseas who has the
appropriate qualifications and wish to move in a similar job in New Zealand, you must present the
verifiable proof of experience as a Roofer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.