Our client is a well established car dealer company in Auckland. As they are expanding to a new work shop in town, they need 2 qualified autospray painters to join their busy team.
You will be responsible for preparing repair work for paint and to ensure a quality paint finish can be achieved for the customer. You will be involved in all aspects of preparing for paint including – sanding, blowing off, masking up, buffing and polishing finished paintwork.
Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
To be successful in this position you will need the following attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Spray Painting
- Experience working with colour mixing and matching
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral;
- Ability to work without supervision and follow instructions;
- An eye for detail and the ability to produce a high standard of quality work;
- Work well by yourself or in a team environment;
- Great eye for the colour
Hourly rate depends on your skills and experience.
If this role sounds like you, Apply online today with a current CV and cover letter.
Please add “Auto spray painter” on the reference line.
This job is open for all NZ residents and NZ work visa holders.
Applicants from overseas should provide verifiable proof of work experience submitted together with CV and cover letter.