Job opportunity for experienced Class 4 truck drivers!
An Auckland-based company working on small to large civil infrastructure projects is looking for experience Heavy Rigid Vehicle Drivers-Class 4.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as truck driver
- Has a Class 4 driving license for 6-8 and 10 wheeler trucks
- Has experience in Tipper Trucks and familiar with High – Low gears and civil construction works background
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Making regular quality checks of vehicles
- Ensuring goods are secure to prevent loss and damage
- Be physically fit to lift heavy load
- Be committed, hardworking and reliable
- Be honest and dedicated to the job.
- Have good work attitude and punctual.
- Can work in a team and alone
- Can pass a drug test
- Preferably with Forklift and DG certificate
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to send an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please add “Truck Driver” in the reference line.
We are open for all NZ visa holders who has the right to work. For applicants overseas who have the appropriate experience and wish to move in a similar job in NZ: you have to present the verifiable proof of experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.