Our client is looking for Experienced Customer Service Manager to manage client’s Call Centre and Technician Teams to co-ordinate the efficient scheduling and profitable delivery of high-quality HVAC maintenance, repair and installation services. At least 5 years’ supervising more than four staff and 5 years’ scheduling experience.
You must have:
- NCEA Level 3 or higher
- Diploma in Business Management or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Electrical trade certified
Core objectives include:
Manage the call centre:
- Plan and co-ordinate focus of Call Centre
- Monitor booking efficiency of Telemarketing at both team and individual levels
- Ensure number of Telemarketing staff working is appropriate to number of
- technicians working the following day
- Ensure technicians’ run sheets are full and booked in advance
- Meet or exceed monthly Team service sales targets
- Establish and monitor appropriate KPIs for each Call Centre Team Member
- Look for ways to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the call centre
- Oversee work methods of Customer Service Specialists and provide motivation and coaching as required
- Act as System Administrator for simPRO and/or any Call Centre/CRM system
- Monitor staff competency in simPRO and/or any Call Centre/CRM System and provide training where needed
- Schedule and lead regular team meetings and share important feedback with Managing Director.
- Work with Senior Technician to plain training for new Technicians
- Set up new Technicians with required tools and equipment and train to use PayClip, banking forms etc
- Actively seek customer and colleague feedback for each new Technician and address any shortcomings
- Ensure adequate stock to ensure Technicians can complete scheduled jobs
- Monitor filter use per Technician against filter replacement jobs
- Deal with Technicians’ queries and assist Technicians to resolve any job issues
- Establish, monitor and report on agreed KPIs for Technicians
- Ensure all jobs completed on a timely and efficient basis
- Co-ordinate regular staff meetings and prepare topics eg. team performance, health and safety, technical training, cash handling, customer service process etc
- Assess the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Technicians.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Customer Service Manager” in the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.