You will be experienced in a wide range of mechanical services including hydraulics, cranes, straddles, filter/oil changes, and transmission servicing. We are looking for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to maintain our client’s park of 80 mobile cranes.
You will be working for an Accredited company in NZ who offer competitive rates and a passway to residence in NZ. The role is diverse and has plenty of opportunities for you to develop within the industry.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their mechanical skills to diagnose and solve problems and provide timely solutions for our client.
Requirements to a successful applicant
- Trade certificate of education for min 3 years as a motor or diesel mechanic
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar environment
- experience in trucks maintenance
- Have experience/knowledge in general maintenance of workshop equipment
- Be able to work in a team environment and also on your own
- Have a can do attitude
- Have a high level of health and safety
- Mobile crane maintenance knowledge and experience would be an advantage
- work safely and efficiently to a high standard
If you are a Diesel Mechanic looking for a change, we want to hear from you.
Please apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.