Experienced Drainlayer invited to apply to join our clients growing team and be an important part of their ongoing projects. AN employer will support your registration in NZ application if you come from overseas.
To be successful within this role you will need to have the following attributes:
- You will need at least 3 years experience with experiences and skills in excavation machines will be an added advantage.
- Be competent in reading drawings/plans.
- General drain and pipe laying experience including the ability to stick to daily targets.
- Operate without supervision and the ability to to communicate effectively and on-time with management.
- Good planning skills to ensure downtime is minimized and possess a professional, conscientious attitude including an excellent work ethic.
An employer is an accredited in New Zealand employer, who will support your work-to-residence application after an initial trial period.
Generouse renumaration package.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Drain Layer” in the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.