14 November, 2020
An Auckland-based company will support your registration in NZ application if you come from overseas.
• You will need at least 3 years experience in the same work
• Be competent in reading drawings/plans.
• General drain and pipe laying experience including the ability to stick to daily targets.
• Installs, and maintains drainage systems
• Operate without supervision and the ability to to communicate effectively and on-time with management.
• Good planning skills to ensure downtime is minimized and possess a professional, conscientious attitude including an excellent work ethic.
The employer is looking for hard-working, reliable, honest and punctual individual who can work in a team.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and Cover Letter.
This job is open for local residents and work visa holders. For applicants overseas, you will need to provide verifiable proof of your experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org