Experienced Tiler and Painter needed.
This is a full-time, permanent position with salary rate depending on expertise and experience.
Our client is Kiwi Construction company operating in greater Auckland and Waikato regions. They are looking for hard-working and reliable people to join their team.
If you have the experience working in commercial and residential construction industry, please continue reading.
The company has vacancies for the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of tiling/flooring experience
- Tiling installation and craftsmanship experience
- Ability to take direction from others and follow directions as needed for each work site
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the construction painting industry is required
- Colour-matching and decorating experience
- Obtain a high level of workmanship and attention to detail.
To be successful in the role:
- Experience in construction industry is a must
- An eye for detail and colour,
- Pride in delivering beautiful projects,
- General handyman skills
- Has experience working on client sites
- Has positive personality with a willingness to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Can work both unsupervised and in a team.
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work to goals and deadlines.
- Reliable, honest and punctual.
- Full drivers licence
If you have the qualities mentioned above, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Please send an updated CV and cover letter. Click “Apply Now”.
This position is open for NZ residents and overseas applicants. A verifiable proof of work experience is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.