We are seeking for experienced Spray Painters with blasting and coating application work
Our client is an Auckland-based company well-known for its expertise in commercial and industrial
projects all over New Zealand. With ongoing projects, they need additional highly experienced
workers on board.
The company’s focus is top quality of workmanship. Applicants should have experience in
preparation of steel work / abrasive blasting / spray painting / exposure to using 2-pack products /
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Spray Painting, or Coating Application
- Previous work experience in construction industry or of similar industry
- Confident to work off-site based and factory-based
- Strict compliance to health and safety policies
- Physically fit to work in construction sites
- Confident to work with heights
- Good time management
- Reliable and hard-working
This is a full-time employment. All PPE gears are provided.
Be part of a family with approachable managers who lead by example and helps staff on-site. Be part
of a team working on America’s Cup projects.
If you fit the description, please send your CV and cover letter with the subject line “Industrial Spray
This job is available for all who has legal rights to work in NZ. For overseas applicants, please send
verifiable proof of work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.