With strong customer relationship management experience, you’ll have a proven experience of sucessful projects in digital media/advertising.
The ideal candidate will be…
- Passionate about the online world and have a can do attitude.
- Have at least 5-year s experience in an online marketing, content creation or customer services role.
- 3+ year’s experience in the digital marketing space
- Working knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for websites, blogs and social media accounts
- website development/maintenance skills will be an asset
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- An intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Office.
- Basic understanding of html would be an advantage.
Our client is an old school, word of mouth advertising construction company who plans to upgrate their systems and get the benefit of modersn marketing in order to grow.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Online Project Manager” in the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.