A professional panel beaters are invited to apply with over 3 years of experience in automotive panel repair and structural steel work in heavy machinery as well as experience in fiberglass repairs. For overseas applicants work visa will be supported.
Our client is a well established company, who repairs and assembles buses in North Island of New Zealand has a vacancy for a qualified Panel beater to join their busy team. They require a person who has had a substantial experience in automotive panel repair and structural steel building work as well as experience in fiberglass repairs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3+ years in the trade
- Experience in MIG welding and sheet-metal fabrication.
- AutoGlazingVehicle finishing modern bonding.
- Ability to read drawings and work unsupervised would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work in the team and unsupervised.
- 3 years of experience must be confirmed by references if applying from overseas.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Panel beater” in the reference line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.