As they are expanding to a new work shop in town, they need 2 experienced panelbeaters to join their busy team.
You will be given the opportunity to grow, develop and to take on additional responsibility and will be supplied with safety equipment.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Structural repairs
- Panel repairs
- Finishing work
- Dismantling and re-assembly
- Crash repairs
The successful candidate will have:
- Trade qualification in vehicle or proven experience in vehicle collision repair
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the trade
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised
- The ability to work on a variety of vehicles such as cars and camper vans
- A restricted driver’s license or higher
- An ability to meet deadlines
- A team player attitude
Salary rate depends on your skills and experience.
If this role sounds like you, Apply online today with a current CV and cover letter.
Please add “Panelbeater” on the reference line.
This job is open for all NZ residents and NZ work visa holders.
Applicants from overseas should provide verifiable proof of work experience submitted together with CV and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.