Experienced plumbers are invited to apply and join a growing team of construction workers.
A company based in Auckland is looking for the right candidate that fits to the team.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 3 years plumbing experience
- Able to read and understand complex blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
- Installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
- Assembly and installation of pipes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintenance of drainage system
- Be physically fit
- Be flexible as schedule may vary with some overtime work
- Have initiative approach
- Have Full Drivers License, but not essential
The employer is looking for hard-working, reliable, honest and punctual individual who can work in a team.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today with a current CV and cover letter. Please add “Plumber” in the reference line.
This job is open for local residents and work visa holders. For applicants overseas, you will need to
provide verifiable proof of your experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.