Tradespeople with experience in heavy fabrication are invited to apply to work in the fast-
paced machinery fabrication workshop in the Auckland area.
We invite applications from those who meet the following criteria:
- Trade Qualification or at least 5 years of work experience in a similar industry.
- Experience in MIG welding in all positions.
- Experience welding plates of carbon steel from 4 to 24 mm
- Ability to read plans.
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail.
- Aptitude to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ticketed welding certification would be an advantage.
- Essential Skills and Responsibilities;
- Proficiently in operating MIG welding equipment
- Read and understand engineering blueprints.
- Exercise judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficiently operate a cutting saw and other metal fabrication tools.
- Proficiently operate fabrication equipment such as shears, press brakes, etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness of one's work area and the overall shop.
For successful applicants, our client offers a competitive pay rate, regular overtime and
an interesting and varied working environment.
If you feel you meet the above requirements then do not hesitate to apply online today.
For overseas Welders: Please feel free to apply as we will consider all applications. Just remember
that you must be able to verifiable proof of experience by Reference letters/ Agreements/ Payslips /
Bank statements for your visa application if chosen by our client.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.